Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Happy Thanks Giving!

Today was a marvelous day! Many of you had family over for a great time of food and fellowship. If you did then it took preplanning to make it flow smoothly. I for one made my list, asking my family what their favorite requests would be, so I could make them. One of my sons loves pumpkin pie but likes it best with cool whip. So I made a mental note. My husband likes creamed potatoes. Not just mashed potatoes. There is a difference in what I make. I do not like potatoe anything from a box. Then I love cranberry/ not the jelled kind, the kind with cranberries. So, that was done with my request in mind. I love turkey, so it took getting mine thawed over the last few days and then injecting it, and marinading it over night. With all that done, I sat down and wrote my self a list out for my last run to the Supermarket...

What does it take? Planning. Great things could happen without planning, but when it comes to holiday time, it must be that plans are in order. Our God is a God of order. He planned the entire Calvary issue from before He created the earth. He knew what was going to happen, and He did not just off the wall decide ...oh I think I will have to go down there and fix everything. No, He planned these things before the earth was ever created...

So plan, and make it better than it could ever be possible. Plan to go to heaven. You are not going to get there by accident. Its going to take planning the trip. Love and Blessings and Happy Thanks Giving from Dr. Bruce & Dana Dartez Klein, Apostolic Theological Seminary. www.atseminary.com
Image result for funny thanksgiving videos"